1.3

I tried to order a coffee table and put it in

my cart, upon doing so they promote the “share on your Facebook, Twitter etc... and get $25.00 off.” Umm hat never happened also they promote...”buy more save more”.

Don’t fall for it!!!!! False false false!!! It says add a second item and get $125.00 off... well that was untrue.

It showed a $50 discount in both items, but would get into the cart to purchase it... I called and was told that Brand was not part of the discount.. well, I have the pictures to prove it does.. then I was told other stories of it was a computer glitch saying I had three items in my cart...which I didn’t.

They wouldn’t honor what the website said. Dave.... the person I spoke with several times kept making up excuses... pictures don’t lie!!!

I said not only do they need to honor this they also need to fix their website. Beatrice another sales person said it was a computer glitch.. admit to fault!! So, I was told they wouldn’t honor it.

Please find pictures below of all their false advertising.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Savvy Home Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 13.

Comments

ContemplativeKakapo401

I tried to order a coffee table and put it in my cart, upon doing so they promote the “share on your Facebook, Twitter etc... and get $25.00 off.” Umm that never happened.

They also promote...”buy more save more”. Don’t fall for it!!!!! False false false!!! It says add a second item and get $125.00 off...

well that was untrue. It showed a $50 discount on both items, but would not transfer into the cart to purchase it... I called and was told that Brand (Bernhardt) was not part of the discount.. well, I have the pictures to prove it was.

I was told other stories of it was a computer glitch saying I had three items in my cart...which I didn’t. (Would t matter if it was 50... it clearly states 2nd item ordered gets $125.00 off) They wouldn’t honor what the website said. Dave....

the person I spoke with several times kept making up excuses... pictures don’t lie!!! I said not only do they need to honor this, they also need to fix their website. Beatrice another sales person said it was a computer glitch..

admit to fault!! So, I was told they wouldn’t honor it. My response was I would write these reviews and contact Bob Ferguson, Seattle Washington’s Attorney General! That’s my next email.

I was then sent an email that due to my threatening emails (lol... grow a set, Dave!), that I should purchase from another site. No problem, Dave. I wouldn’t give your company my money if it was on sale for $2.00!

I would gladly give another company $200.00 more and pay for professional, courteous and reliable websites and service. Dave, you honestly need to find another career that does not involve sales or people!